Did my text message freak him out?

The other day I went to a jewelry party and the guys I'm talking to and I were joking about how it was a sex toy party...anyway...after the party I texted him:

me: "just bought me some sex toys"

him: "i bet you did. can I use one on you sometime? woah, sorry. that's a little hardcore."

it took me a while to respond so he ended up calling me cause he was worried that he freaked me out. we had a normal convo for about 15 min and then got off the phone. right when we got off the phone I texted him.

me: "what I was gonna send...nothing wrong with being hardcore sometimes. haha. and I'm sure I'd like it if you used one on me..."

like 30 sec later which is fast for him he said

him: "hey. sounds like fun."

and that's it...did I freak him out? would he think it was a turn on or no? help me out here...

p.s. we have had sex but have never used toys. we are in our mid to lower 20s.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you freaked him out.. just surprised him with your response..

What Guys Said 2

• haha probably he was too busy taking care of business, if you know what I mean. I doubt it that he could do that and text you the same time. Or maybe he could. I don't know. I know I can't (because I don't know your number haha).

• yeah you knocked his socks off...dont worry you will be fine...

What Girls Said 2

• He's going to take his cues from you. Remember he called you to make sure you weren't freaking out, which, to me, means he got a little scared that he might have gone a little too far and offended you. Therefore, he's just going to let it go until you give him an obvious signal that you are ready for some experimentation.

He's just keeping it low key to avoid the risk of freaking you out again.

If you are serious about being "hardcore" I suggest you prove it to him with your actions instead of words - that way he knows you are serious.

Good luck.

• you probably excited the boy, or he doesn't know what to think. Just trust that he's being honest...