When is it ok to ask her out? Is this the right way to do it?

I recently started talking to a girl I used to like once again. The chemistry seems to be there although I've only chatted to her via Facebook since she changed colleges. We used to talk a couple of years ago and I never worked up the confidence to ask her out, I was planning on doing it quite soon so that I dont make the same mistake as last time. I don't see her in person anymore so the only way to ask her out would be through either text or through a call. My question is would she take it seriously if I asked her through these ways? I would ask her in person but as I said we dont see each other in school anymore :) we are both 17 if that helps at all

Most Helpful Girl

• if i was you i would call her - its just more personal and it's harder for her to say NO ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Call her because then she can hear that you are serious and it's more personal than a text.

• Would she be ok with a call though? I would be willing to do it but the thing is that most people use text, it might be a bit weird tbh

• Call trust me it's so much better

• Calling is probably the best way to go, but if you're a little nervous, texting is okay too. First see if she's free before getting to the actual "asking her out" part, that way you know you have the green light.

What Guys Said 1

• If you don't see her in person, how are you going to take her out?

• I was gonna ask her in college but I found out she has moved college, she still lives in the area though so it should still work out :)

• I don't like either a text or a call, but a call is better of the two.