White Guys: would you date a black girl?

Would you date a black girl? And what about black girls would attract you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if she is cute, I have been on a few dates with this black girl down the hall in the dorm and we have ridiculous chemistry. I have noticed that when I am attracted to a black girl she has a curvy body and dark skin.

What Guys Said 13

• If I were single, sure.

I'm pretty indifferent about skin color. I like dark hair, that comes with all skin tones. I wouldn't specifically be looking for something different about her as a black girl, it's not like I have this idea 'black girls are like this'. I'd be looking for basically same things I would in any girl.

• Absolutely, I find black girls beautiful :D, you definitely shouldn't have any problems

• Well I'm olive skinned and not white but I can tell you I have no hangups about race. What about a black girl would attract me? Well, the same things I'd look for in anyone. Someone I find physically appealing, a personality I like, similar views on morality and politics, strong views on social justice and equality, sense of humor, openmindedness, etc.

• If I was single and she looked like you, sure :)

• Yes, of course

• i sure would

• Not white but I would date a black chick.

• what would attract you to her?

• But to answer your question if she acts like a respectable lady and not like the ghetto ones i see on American tv then that'll be what attracts me but that goes across any race.

• true... ok! thanks :)

• I'm not white, I'm Indian and I'd date a black girl in a heartbeat. Black girls don't seem to be into us though. Just white guys and Hispanic guys outside of black guys.

• It depends on the klnd of black girls. If you're going after the urban ones (ghetto) then no but the ones who wouldn't mind would be the well spoken, rural or northern black girl (not ghetto, speaks properly, not obnoxious) lol

• Black girls love Indian guys! We're just not always sure how you guys feel about us.

• probably not butttt there are girls im attracted to that are black

• No, I would not, I guess I am a little racist. Or I just don't feel attracted to them, I don't know.

• Having a preference and racism are two completely different things.
      Do you hate black people has a whole? And belittle them. Do you feel your race is better?
      If so, yes you are racist.
      Do you like black people? And feel that all races are equal?
      If so, you are not racist.
      You are just limited in your options and have a preference for dating other races other than black.
      Totally different thing.

• no, haven't and not going to. different culture and very different looks.

and tons of guys on here will say they would... thing is, this site is wacked compared to real life. such as, tons of girls on here are fwb's to someone. tons of guys on here are also virgins or terrified of approaching or whatever.

• thats true. a different culture and sometimes a different look. but it seems as though you have been exposed to the other side of the race as a whole.. maybe the unattractive or obnoxious side.

• If I thought she was physically attractive and if our personalities meshed together well. You're cute so I don't think there's any reason for you to worry in that area. So, just find a guy that you gel well together with.

• If we found each other attractive and if we had natural chemistry then yes I would.

• what would you attract you to her? .

• Do I find her sexually attractive? Do I like her personality? Do I want to get to know her better? These are all questions I ask whenever I come across a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I've had many white guys check me out.

So, I say yes some would date a black girl.
    "Different strokes for different folks".

Because of the cultural difference some are very hesitant to approach.

• I love seeing that most guys are open to dating a black girls. I date only outside of my race and I'm mainly attracted to white guys. It's just awesome to see more people are being open about this.

• I know a couple of white dudes that have dated black girls. So chances are if you are a cool chick then yes