When he called my voice mail was full. Now what do I do?

I emailed a guy I really like and he called me 3 hours later but my voicemail was 100% full - ugg. What should I do? I was planning to text him after a few days to say hi. Not sure!

Thank you I didn't call back because I don't want to appear pushy or something like that
thanks for messages.. good advice. I don't know why i didn't call right back this guy is easily scared away - thought he would try again and i didn't want to seem desperate for the call i guess. silly i know

Most Helpful Guy

• text him right away (why on earth would you wait a few days). Say hey, sorry I missed your call and my vm is full

there is no reason to wait a few days. makes no sense in my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• mmm just text him. and you can let him know your voicemail was clogged up.

• Text him now, and delete your voicemails.

What Girls Said 4

• I would just text him and say i seen you called, sorry i missed your call but just wanted to say hi. He initiated it first trying to contact you and show him the same respect and contact him.

• Whats the reason you just didn't call him right back, or when you noticed the miss call?

• Call him back and say you missed his call and you're voicemail was full so you didn't receive the message.

• What if he hates texting? He called you, the proper and polite thing to do would be to return his phone call.