How many times have you told someone you loved them?

How many people have you said I love you to and how many of those times did you really mean it?

I don't mean saying it to family or friends but a partner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Other than family? Just my current boyfriend. I always mean it when I say it. It's not a phrase I just throw around.

What Guys Said 14

• The closest I can approximate is 5,110.

I'll probably reach 15 ~ 20k before I die.

• 3x's. meant it each time

• Been with my wife 17 years. I've been telling her I love her for at least 16 1/2 years of it.

• I've always told my ex-girlfriends i loved them
    lot of times too many to count i take love
    serious not for granted

• My first gf and only ex. I told her I loved her all the time. In fact I called her love as a Nick name

• One. My wife. All my previous relationships never got that far.

• friends and family members don't count? for me never then:p

• every time they told me first, i feel obliged to answer back :s that' about 3 times only.

• 5-10 times.

• I have never felt that way, so I have naturally told no one that I love them.

• like never except for this one chick i was drunk and i accidentally told her i loved her and she freaked out we only talked for 5 mins..

answer mine please.www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1042446-do-you-think-i-got-a-chance-with-this-chick-pictures-of-us-both

• Only 1 woman, about 10 years worth of "I love you"'s

• 5 times. Each ending pretty good contact on place.

• never, because i never had a partner.

What Girls Said 9

• Never! Instead, I shall employ phrases like 'I deeply appreciate you' or 'you are quite useful to me'. Something heartfelt like that.

• One…my current bf. I'd never gotten to that point in past relationships.

• I've said it before and I didn't mean it. And I regret it of course. I've said it to a guy and meant it. Hopefully someday I will

• Once other than family. I've felt it twice though

• Said it to 2 guys, ex long-term bf and current long-term bf. I very much meant it both times, too.

• Several times, to one guy only, even if he was the one who used to tell it the most. But we're not together anymore.

• Other than my family, several times. But every time I meant it. It wasn't to several different people. By several, I mean a lot of times to about 4 different years over the course of my life. But like I said, I meant it every time :}

• I've told my friends that I love them, many times.
    IN love... well, I'm getting there... someday :-)

• Only to like 3 or 4 people.