Did he just ask me out? Or just being friendly?

So, this guy who is a contractor at my company (I'm the receptionist and he is a communications contractor who comes in our office a few times a month) doesn't talk to me very often, unless it has to do directly with work. He just came in, stopped by my desk, and asked me if I want to go to a concert with him in a couple weeks. I told him yes and he wrote down his cell phone number for me and told me to also text him so he will have my number. He also asked a few things about me-my age, where I went to college, etc... so, does this mean he is interested in me or just being friendly? When is a good time to text him? By the way, I am 25 and he is around the same age. Any opinions both guys and girls are appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• it is whatever you want it to be

What Guys Said 1

• Come on!! nobody or at least no man would take the risk of being rejected (aka asking someone out) if he didn't have interest. so yeah he's ultra interested in you and I bet he has been planning this for a while. Text him anytime you feel like it, men we're not like that; not that picky about someone chasing us etc.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say he is definitely attracted to you and trying to find out more about you to see if he likes you or not.