What do you think? Should I give up?

I asked out my crush the first time she said she couldn't, I was disappointed :(.. later that week she told me she may actually be able to go out with me Yay!! :D , later that day she apologized and told me she wouldn't be able again, I asked her out the second time the next week and she told me she was going to be very busy that weekend, okay :( the third time I asked her out was by phone and she was out of the city on a trip :/ I don't know if I should give up or not. sorry for long text

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't I've up man!!! Give her a chance. Ask her out but don't make plans but ask when's a good time for her. If she cares she'll try to make plans.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't get my hopes up. This sounds like she changed her mind and doesn't have the courage to tell you no directly, and is making excuses instead. She said she 'may'? As in she had no one to see at the moment, and you might fill in during the lapse? Personally, I wouldn't get too close to that kind of person; even if she agrees to date you, you won't necessarily enjoy it as much as you'd hope.

• no, it was mothers day here in mexico 10 of May and she was going to celebrate her grandma so she said she may not be able you know, later she thought that she was going to leave early and later she found out that nope.

• I mean I want her to be my girlfriend but i was explaining you the meaning of that 'maybe'

• Yes, but in the sentence 'she may actually be able to go out with me', the go out was meant for a specific date, not the general idea of going out with you. Which changes my entire interpretation of your post :p

• I would give it a one more try and then give up. Maybe, if she says again she is busy, you can write/say, let me know when you have time.

What Guys Said 2

• You say something to her along the lines of "ok, well call me when you are free to go out". And go find another girl

• Yes, give up