What is your opinion and/or fellings on dating a bisexual person?

I'm bisexual and I'm just wondering if people ever have issues with this? I know some people who think bisexuality doesn't really exist or its a way for people to have sex with more partners etc etc...
Straight guys?
Lesbian women?
Bisexual women?
Opinions please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with it if they are loyal. And besides how cool is it to have a gf that can talk about hot girls haha.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care. I'd treat her like I would a straight girl I was dating.

• I don't think I would have any issues dating a bisexual person but lets say a girl I was dating is bisexual and she cheated on me with another girl that would hurt/suck:p some guys might not mind that but I will lol

• Well cheating is an entire different issue aha. Are you saying it would hurt less if she cheated with a man? Lol

• no it would be the same. lol. cheating is just cheating. now if it were an animal...then it a totally different feeling:p haha

• I wouldn't care. That's actually a plus if anything. Then we could talk about which girls are hot

• as long as it doesn't impede her ability to keep up with me, she can have sex with as many other women as she wants. I would discourage 'over-sized' toys, though. Obviously, no boys either.

• as long as she is monogamous I have no problem dating any woman.

• I have no issues with dating a bisexual girl at all after all i like them to right?
    The only condition is that she likes guys at least as much as she likes girls so there won't be a high risk of her dumping me for a girl later on.

• usually attention seeking whores, but, on occasion there is that occasional bisexual girl who will date one gender and pay attention to them

• Double the trouble. Straight girls only.

• I would never date a bisexual woman. 9 times out of 10 she's a whore who sleeps around.

What Girls Said 6

• I have no issues with dating a bisexual and they are pretty much the only people who would date me anyway.

• Okay, I am also a bisexual woman. I have been told I'm a whore, that I'm bound to cheat, that it's for attention, all of that. Most bisexual people have heard all of these things. But I'm not, I have more respect for myself and other people to ever cheat on someone, and who I'm sexually attracted to is not for other peoples entertainment. That settled, I would never rule someone out based on whether they are a lesbian, bisexual, or a straight man. Now if someone has a problem with my sexuality that's their problem. If a lesbian or straight man won't date you because they're afraid that you'll cheat on the with someone of the other sex, that is their very, very, very insecure issue and has nothing to do with you whatsoever. Love who you love and hope they love you back. and if they don't say "screw them" and find someone who does.

• I wouldn't date a guy who is bisexual. I'm not okay with it.

• I could never date a bi guy. I just dont like it knowing he likes dick too.

• For me that would be such a turn on because I love watching gay p*rn so just the thought of my man with another man would be such a turn on.

• To each their own :)

• I'd date a bisexual man.
    That wouldn't matter to me at all - when you're with me, you're WITH me... so I don't care who he's with before or after our relationship.

• I couldn't date a dude who was bisexual.

• Whys that? I'm just curious

• It just wouldn't sit right with me. I'm attracted to ONLY men and I want someone who is attracted to ONLY women. I don't have a problem with bisexuality morally, just think I couldn't date a guy who was into guys.