How can I have confidence when it comes to attracting women?

I don't have a lot going for me. How can I get a gf quickly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't get a gf quickly unless there is a mutual instant attraction. You can't force them to like you or give you a chance. Think of it this way, would you want to eat rotten fish? No. You wouldn't want somebody to force you to eat it either.

You have to dress well and have good hygiene. Women are attracted to smell more than looks. You can always ask any friends to introduce you to their girl-friends or their girlfriend's friends. You have to socialize. You have to put yourself out there. It's like hide and seek. You have to keep on trying until you find the players (girls who are interested).

I'm not the best looking guy. I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall, I weigh about 120 lbs, and I have a nasally voice. Think of Steve Urkle from Family Matters, except I'm Hispanic without glasses.

It's all about attitude. Don't think that you're unattractive, don't set yourself up for failure, and DON'T BE SCARED. You have have to feel good, not just think you are. Go with the mentality that you will conquer.

What Girls Said 4

• By not wanting a girlfriend quickly. The less desperate you'll seem, the better. Otherwise you're looking at girls like pieces of meat and I can assure you it's not a nice feeling for us. We like guys who treat us like human beings (and not just sex or status material). Befriend them, then seduce them. If you skip the first step you usually won't stay in a relationship very long.

• Guys tell me if I befriend them first I'll be put in some friendzone

• no sorry i mean if i meet a girl at a party or club and i have a chance to hook up with her (sex or just kiss) would that decrease/increase our likelihood of dating? b/c girls seem to get more atttached after sex BUT it could make her think i'm just using her for sex

• That would depend on the girl. You'll always win points by showing you're interested in getting to know her (in addition to having sex with her). But if you're already afraid of showing you're only interested in sex, I wouldn't fret too much. We're on the lookout for guys who don't even think of such things :p

• You won't with that attitude. No girl wants to be with a guy who wants a girlfriend just to have a girlfriend. As for confidence the only ways get that is to ask lots if girls out. Most will say no, but you will learn a little from each and eventually 1 has to say yes.

• How do you know many will say no?

• How come u don't want to talk to me? Is he hotter?

• 1. I have no idea who is hotter. O.o I can't see your pic and I didn't look at abcdgg's pictures. If he even has pictures...
      2. I was talking to him because he was asking me a question. I was nice and responded. It has nothing to do with liking someone better cause I don't know either of you two.

• How can you get a gf quickly?
    Calm down dude, first you need to really like a girl and then maybe you can tink about it.
    Just be yourself and maybe change your way of thinking cause its not working...

Guys, help me here!! : www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1041838-recently-met-a-guy-does-he-likes-me

• Why won't girls just give me a chance

• maybe you're giving chances to the wrong girls..

• Work on getting more going for you.

• Oh you mean money?

• And you assume I have no social life because?

• You're the one who said you don't have anything going for you.

What Guys Said 8

• try going to the "flea market of girls" in your local area.

• Don't down yourself like that first off. Don't give in to the modern day programming in men that says most women are "out of our league" and all that overdone bologna about how you should be/what you have to do to get a girl. Society and the media program men to be self-deprecating and to think of ourselves as unable to attract women. Don't listen to it.

As cliche as it might sound, just be who you are and the types of women who like your personality will be attracted to you.

• And what if they aren't attracted to me? I've been alone for 18 years

• Fuck 'em. A lot of women are picky and reject guys just because they want to say they did, yet they'll easily sleep with a loser. Not your problem. Rejection happens. Keep trying. It's not the end.

• It's the end if I die never have been married

• You won't get one quickly if you're looking to change your entire being. Start researching online on things to build your confidence.

• try to fail. become numb to rejection.

• Why would you say something discouraging lime that?

• Try to fail is not advice

• it is. and it works in the long run. obviously you should expect no immediate return..

• Quickly? Be hot.

• Become rich? But if your tall, rich and good looking it should be easy? If not try to make lots of money.

• dress well. interesting question. but u still have to approach to get a gf

• That's my biggest problem, approaching. I never have and I don't know how

• gay skinny jeans and suits aren't going to attract girls attention. you want to dress the part to change ur situation and have girls chasing u. thats what u want isn't it

• if u dont know girls u kinda have to go to clubsbars

• me being a guy it makes me hate, despise, loathe on how we are still expected to initiate, because the hardest part is assertive without coming across as needy or desperate

• We can't win with women