What does a guy do when his heart has been crushed, stepped on, torn apart, frozen, cooked, beat up, and thrown away... Does he try again?

Can't trust anymore. Want to, but... Feel I will be taken advantage of again.

Most Helpful Guy

• You become a player and realize that you can't care because nobody else will care

• I like this. I become evil.

• Embrace the dark side lol. Though in all seriousness, getting attached to any one person over yourself is weakness and pointless.

• Well I mean don't rely on others for your happiness but at the same time don't go running anyone else's

What Girls Said 3

• Hell yeah, you try again.
    You try again and you watch your back. You remember what crushed you, and keep an eye out for that in your next attempts. Remember what drew your attention the last time, what made you miss all the nasty stuff, because you'll most likely be drawn to it again. There are some beautiful flowers out there, and getting stung by the poisonous ones shouldn't stop your search altogether. You'll be more careful, next time :)

• You take a long while alone, find what makes you happy and do that. Heal, find yourself, awaken a stronger more aware you whose happiness does not rely on others.
    Also doing selfless acts of kindness will make you feel sooooo much better, you might even fall in love with who you've become.

• Water attracts rain. A more giving you may attract another giving person to transect your path. But it will have to take careful consideration from you of course.

• Don't let a person take advantage of you but don't be brute either.

• Ha, too late for one, and never was a brute.

• Don't let the next girl take advantage of you

What Guys Said 5

• you just stop caring and start being awesome instead. - Barney Stinson

• I like this man. Never will one dollar go to a female again.

• He eats it.

• Yeah, legally had to meatstick.

• When you fall off the horse you get back on.

• Never try again you keep your pride and move on the right girl will come and she will not hurt you. I chased a girl for 3 months and she said ended up rejecting me out of nervousness she claimed. Ok bull crap I'm not trying again. I could have been a back up and I'm not giving up my pride again. She thinks I'm a dbag and I hurt her and I told her that I'm glad to make you suffer lol. I haven't trusted a girl in two years since then. But I have noticed more girls flirt with me now that I'm act rude to them lol.

• Whats wrong with men these days?

Did you surrender when you first tripped over when you tried to walk? Of course not you kept trying until you do it.