Why do women want a good man but when they get one they don't want him?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many reasons actually..
    Because good men are always disguised as their best friends. It's hard to risk when he mean a lot to her.
    Because she don't realize what she has.
    Because she's still not ready for a real good man.
    Because she's in her "find-badboy-and-make-him-good" phase.
    Because like boys, girls also want the chase. She don't want a guy totally into her immediately, and usually that's what good guys do.

• Thanks for the reply.

What Girls Said 6

• I didn't know we do this. I've been with a good man for 2 years and a half. Thanks for letting me know what females do.

• Thanks for the reply.

• In all honesty just like the song goes "I may be a real bad boy, but baby I'm a real good man" is like music to my ears being a woman. The "bad" part comes in that we want a man to be fun, naughty and exciting (especially in bed). We like the appeal of "bad" but first you have to define the bad boy image. Defining "good" men correlates to me a man who is confident, a leader and selfless. To me a man that is both a bad boy and good man is the perfect man... Lets take a look at the girl though, if she wants a good man... is she a good girl? and vice versa. I have a feeling your asking this because this has happened to you? That theory will answer a lot of your questions.

Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Sexysassy

• Thanks for the reply.

• A lot of nice guys show the same emotions as us women do, but sometimes it can get on our nerves. Plus, us ladies are a little messed up with knowing what we want.

• Thanks for the reply.

• Bad boys are fun and exciting.
    Often good guys are clingy or just straight up annoying. Like talking about how you feel? For real? I don't know I prefer bad boys because there aren't any expectations and it's a convenience thing.

• Thanks for the reply.

• because the good ones are usually boring

• Thanks for the reply.

• Cause we're idiots lol

• Thanks for the reply.

What Guys Said 3

• Didn't know women in particular did this, learn something new every day

• Thanks for the reply.

• He is booooring a big LOL

• Thanks for the reply.

• No, because the ADVERTISED good ones have emotional baggage (insecurities) that no girl wants to deal with.

I use advertised because that is where the "nice guy" got ruined as a title.

The good guys are the one who are gentlemen, kind, and CONFIDENT.

• Thanks for the reply.