Should I send her another text tomorrow or?

So I a girl out today, asking if she fancied a drink and when she was free. She said yes, she should be available tomorrow night

She said yes so about twenty minutes later I send her another message saying if she would be okay for her at six or seven? Although she's read it she didn't reply and she hasn't been online for two hours either (when she last saw the message).

My question is should I wait until One O Clock tommorrow and then send her another message saying that I'll see her at 7 and I'll pick her up from halls and if she could let me know if that's okay? I wouldn't turn up if I didn't get an answer obviously.

Or... I don't really mind if she says no either way and I know it's not been that long as she read (thus why I'm sending message at One). Let me know what you guys think? My gut tells me wait until One, send another message and if no reply write it off but not really sure either. My other relationships have started from just getting drunk and snogging somebody so dating per se if somethign I'm relatively new at.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, dont text her again. the more u text the more desperate u seem. just wait for her to tx u or say something back to u. she's probably busy or is on her period and just dosent feel like talking... if she doesn't say anything then invite some friends with u to the drink place. if she shows up say somesthing like thank god u came! these people are annoying! or something like that to make her feel good. and tell her that ur sorry for inviting them and that u thought she wasn't going to show up...

• I've literally sent only two messges. The first asked her asking if she fancied a drink and when she was free. She said yes, she should be available tomorrow night

She said yes so about twenty minutes later I send her another message saying if she would be okay for her at six or seven? Although she's read it she didn't reply.

Those are literally the only two messages I've sent her. I appreciate that people can be busy and such but I don't think it would be particuarly needy or desperate to send a text at around twoish to say, "You free for that drink tonight? You okay to meet at seven?" is it?

If she don't respond to that I'm writing it off, moving on and going to watch the WC. Let me know what you think?

• well if she doesn't respond then yeah. dont go...but if ur really into her then just ask what happened the next time u see her. and no ur tx doesn't sound desperate, its just if texted MORE it would have

What Girls Said 2

• Alright my dear... do not, I repeat do not send another text... well yet at least! You sent her one already... she might be busy she might be saving the world for all we know. She got it and she will write back when she wants to or when she can. Don't ever over text a girl. You have already put yourself out there and she said yes... mission accomplished!
    Now don't mess it up and pressure the time just yet and don't assume the time when you haven't talked to her about it. If tomorrow comes and its later then and only then can you say something like... hey haven't heard from you are we still on for tonight? If she doesn't respond well move on and do not show up at her place! Just relax... you obviously like the girl and dating being new and all I'm sure its exciting but let her want to set a time... not be bullied into it.

Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Sexysassy

• Sounds like a plan to me! You got this, and good luck! She would be making the wise choice to text back... if not then there is another lucky girl out there!

• Soooo what happened?

• Yeah don't send another message tonight, just wait until tomorrow and if she still hasn't said anything send ONE more message and then go from there. If she doesn't say anything then just go to the next!

• Yeah sending another one today around two will be fine. But after that just leave it alone

What Guys Said 0