Ways to become more dateable in one month?

I've been single too long and need to get back out there and out of a rut. Aside from a power diet and more exercise, what are some things to add to a dating boot camp. Help a girl get some!

Most Helpful Guy

• Get social and flirty. Warm that engine up!

• Where oh where to find men in their thirties who aren't repulsed by chicks their own age? ;)

• Not here! I'm gay! *runs away*

What Guys Said 3

• make a better dating profile? get better pictures and write better about me , that might help get some dates
    but going to gym might also help but can take a long time to yield results at a gym

• I think I'll get a few. I've been out by choice after some bad apples. How can I have a lot of fun to make up for my hesitance?

• smile, say hi to guys you are attracted to

• Whst do you do to get excited about dating? Or have you been off the market for a long time?

• meeting a confident female that's a little flirty, that can be exciting.
      definitely may get my attention

• Make up,

The ultimate tool women have been using to deceive men for centuries

Push up Bra (Optional)

What Girls Said 2

• By getting yourself out there. You can do everything right but if you're sitting at home more then going out, then you're never going to get some

• I'm starting to daydream about sleeping with men at the grocery store... I think
      That's a sign you're right!

• Say hi to the men in the grocery store. I've always thought it'd be a cool place to meet someone.

• Sometimes I say hi or chat in the beer aisle, but I'm not sure how that turns into a real conversation. I'm a little nervous I'll flirt with a married guy since it's not uncommon for them to take their rings off for work.

• What's holding you back? If it's looks, makeovers are an excellent tool. If it's awkwardness, learn to flirt! Practice online a little bit, and then you'll get used to it.

• My last relationship really broke my spirit, haha. I was down in the dumps. My next attempts at dating just didn't go well. So I haven't been in a relationship for a year or dated at all for about 4 months. I'm trying to get pumped up! :)

• I see. Go to a party! Or to the club. Just get really into it!