I wanna get out of my comfort zone and date white men. Im Latina. but I think white men are not interested in latinas. Am I wrong?

I work in a white community and I haven't seen a white male with a latina. Or even aapproach, them. What can I do to date one?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in an area where there isn't many latino girls at all , I did meet one last winter and though she was extremely hot and I would of for sure dated her if she had been interested at time , if there was more available I think there'd be some I'd be interested in for sure

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Most white guys love Latinas. They are one of the two most gorgeous races on the planet. I have the same problem though. I never thing Latinas like white guys cuz they're always with Latinos. But yes, you should be able to bag a hot white guy fairly easy and I live in an area that is about 93% white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to bang a sexy Latina. They ooze sexual energy and are so hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Latinas. Especially the darker skinned ones. I'm white :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm not dark skinned. How can iI approach him

• 0. be hot.
    1. dress like a white girl
    2. act like a white girl
    3. talk like a white girl

0|1
    0|0
  • sure white guys like Latinos , some areas it is more acceptable then others of course

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you are wrong but not in a bad way, white men are interested in Latinas but not all are, there will be some who love them and some that are just attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • White guys LOVE Latinas. I would know because I've dated many white guys. White guys are actually my preference.

0|0
    0|0