On dating for instance, what's important?

If a guy is handsome, muscular and toned, funny and overall fun personality, but 5'4, would you date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup totally would, he would still be tall for me, I'm 5'1.

What Girls Said 7

• As long as the guy was the same height or a bit taller I would I'm not the type of girl who gets out with tall guys :)

• definitely ;)

• I'm 5'8 so no, but I don't have a problem with 1-2 inches shorter :)

• I wouldn't care at all as long as he's not uncomfortable about me being a lot taller.

• That's the first I hear of a girl being fine with dating a guy shorter then them. How tall are you?

• The there would be no reason not to date him if I like his personality. The guy seems hot enough and it's just annoying how so many women would turn him down because of his height.

• It's real shallow when the girl is the guys height or shorter and complains about his height.

• If I find him attractive and we are compatible, his height doesn't matter. I've dated guys who range from 5'5" to 6'4", and their height was never the deciding factor of why I liked him. :)

• yep, im 5"1 so ittd be perfect :)

• We'd be the same height lol but why not? I love a guy with a good sense of humor and a fun personality like me! And since you're handsome, that's an added bonus.

What Guys Said 0