What should I do?

so today, accidentally I called my ex that I haven't said a word to for over 5 months when every 5 days she tries to talk or text me, so when she picked up and said hello and by the time I said hello back I knew what had happened, so I hung up, though later I got a message from her like she thinks were friends, what should I do, I don't want to talk to her but now she thinks we do

Most Helpful Girl

• Before anything, remove her phone number from your phone; address book, text and call history. This will ensure that there is no accidental dialing.

I think that the fair approach is to text her and advise her of the truth. Be polite and nice about it. You will dignify her with a response so she is apprised of where you stand. This is better than ignoring someone and she is left to ponder WTF. It also should give you some peace of mind because you were honest and nipped it in the bud. This is all you owe her, period.

If she fails to take the hint, then you may have to block her number or select a finger on your hand to push the ignore button when she calls.

Best of luck.

What Girls Said 3

• Dont say anything at all. Leave it be. If you play into her then you are just leading her on. Why is it that you don't want to talk to her that bad? Also damn after 5 months she is still constantly calling or text.

• We were going to get married and everything was great then one day she told me that she didn't love me, she ended it and wouldn't talk to me, then now she comes asking to talk to me, like that's fair? so f*** no I'm not going to talk to her

• Also one day she told me to either to except it or never talk to her again, and so she choose for me to never to talk to her again, then two days she ask why I wasn't talking to her, and cause of that and since then I haven't said a word

• She wanted you to accept the fact that she didn't love you? What she didn't remember telling you to accept it or what? Why is she still calling does she want you back??

• i say you tell her next time she calls that you just don't want to talk to her. don't let her think that you might wanna be friends you have to let her know. delete her number from your phone and meet a new girl.

• U shudnt lead her on an let her think that things are ok wit yee if thr not! Jst explain in a text that d only reason you rang is because you hit the button by accident!

If you do want to b friends stay in contact tho

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm... I don't think you can actually accidentally call your x. If you havnt talked to her in 5 months and still have her number, it sounds like you still have feelings for her. And if she's actually calling you every 5 days then I would wonder why she's thinking about you so much. Personally I would get to the bottom of it. Be her friend, hook back up or not. The choice is yours and life is made up of the choices you make and how you deal with them.

• What happened was that I hit the last number buttin and the last number was when she tried calling me

• Well you shouldnt of had an exs number in your phone especially when you want nothing to do with her