Dating a guy with a girlfriend?

Hi please help, i met this other guy n at first i told him m dating something so for him to open up and tell me the truth about his relationship status, he also told me he's dating someone. A week after we dated i told him the truth that i am single and he ddnt have a problem with it. Do now its a love triangle which i find it very difficult for me to continue with it cos its my first tym in life ever being in such relationship. I used to be the 1st choice to all my past but now knowing that I'm considered as 2nd choice doesn't really work for me.

He actually was visiting me often at first but now seems like he's pulling out slowly. He always gives excuses of coming to visit me and instead asks me to come visit him as if m just selling myself to him. Y ALL THE EXCUSES ALL OF A SUDDEN? Also when giving those excuses he'll be calling me all sweet words. I tried breaking up with him and he refused telling me to be patient about the whole thing.

Please help also on how can i break up with him that i won't regret and hurt him more (if he stills cares though )

Most Helpful Guy

• Man you need to get your English straight... So he has a gf? Then he is cheating her with you. Do you want to be cheated on? Didn't think so. Ditch that douche and move on.

What Guys Said 1

• wait what now? you need to fix some of these words, anyways why are you with a guy in a relationship anyways? clearly he doesn't care enough about you if he's still with her, don't you think?

What Girls Said 1

• Get out and get out quick if he is cheating on his girlfriend what makes you think if he EVER LEAVES her he won't do the same to you? Find someone who is worth your full attention!