*MALES QUESTION* Could you start dating single mother or marry her?

Take into the consideration that her child will be always FIRST for her and you SECOND.
Shy might leave you trying fix her last relationship because it will be better for kid.
Or she might be looking just for the temporary help, and just leave you for any other better option.
BUT IT DOESN'T have to be like this, it's only possible in some way.
Think about it like it's serious life choice

• YES
  • No
  • MAYBE

Most Helpful Guy

• Id be open to dating a single mother...but keep in mind im almost 30.

• ah so nice to see that someone commenting on this isn't a mean old bastard. Thank you. x

What Girls Said 2

• I like and am surprised by some of these answers. It's nice to know not every guy is totally turned off by the idea. :))))

• That's really hRd and if it was a single dad, I couldn't dAte him

What Guys Said 12

• I'm open to the idea of dating a single mother, if I loved her enough, and didn't haft to worry her ex or leaving I'd have no problem marrying her. Every one deserves a chance., and just because someone has a kid doesn't mean their not dateable.

• QA you pretty much summed it up nicely. Yeah i would and have in the past. I'm almost 33 so most women that are age appropriate for me have a kid.

• When I'm financially stable, sure. A single mother is usually kind and patient, two really good qualities

• Singe mother or not is not a problem as long as there is affection and love.
    But dont be with a single mother just to get into her pants.. it would be soo cruel and hurtful to her

• Ya. I've dated a single mom before. But it does get old sometimes cause you aren't her priority and always have to keep rearranging things and blowing off plans when she can't find a baby sitter and fun shit like that

• To be honest I don't know.

• I wouldn't the baggage is way too much plus if the kid hates me and wants to live with his daddy again well then big troubles will start brewing. Like the mum going back to her ex

• No. Leave this for the betas.

• I am actually dating a single mother of a little boy. I don't really mind because I do like kids. Yes it does bother me her ex boyfriend is still single and always around along with his family. That's why I keep myself guarded. I know it's a possibility they could get back together.

• Absolutely totally 100% NO

• Absolutely not. I will never again give a single mother a chance. I love kids, but there is no dealing with a child when the mother will always be able to throw the fact you aren't the real father in your face. It happens to every single guy I know that has married a woman with a kid. She simply won't let you be the father, and if I can't have a say in how a child acts in my home, then the kid and the mother needs to get the hell out.

• Of course you shouldn't even act like the father of her kid ( just more like pal) , if the real one is still alive, kid will never treat you like his own either and I think it's logic. I think best option is to get another kid with her so you are defo a family

• my mother re-married, and in my opinion, i only have one father, her husband. I understood when they met, before they met even, when I by chance met him and tried to set them up (lol i was very young) that he was a far better man than my own father. when they started dating i cut my biological father out of my life. i react the same way to him as i do to my mother, he scolds me as often as she does, and i love him like he is my real dad. I am now a single mum, and my partner scolds my child, and treats her as his, and i am perfectly ok with it. I never tell him not to, never 'throw it in his face' that he's not her dad, because he's ten times the man her dad is. I think you perhaps shouldn't tar us all with the same brush.

• Of course there is bound to be a couple of exceptions, but out of all the people I know, I haven't meet any guys that married single moms and didn't have it thrown in their face.

• Damaged goods man. Damaged goods...