I like a guy who is already taken?

He liked me at first but I didn't like him and eventually he moved, he's girlfriend is my acquaintance. Also he is really touchy feely and sweet but she doesn't care and I know I blew my chance with him but I've noticed there's still something between us. What do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't do anything and you respect the fact that he is already with someone.
    You wouldn't like it if a girl tried to ruin your relationship, don't do it to someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• dont play with fire, you're going to get burned

• Make a move on him

What Girls Said 3

• He has moved on and is with someone else. You might think there's *something* still but mostly it's your own illusions, lust and fantasies that makes you see things. Fact is, he's over you now and that should be enough of a reason for you to move on too.

• Yeah I totally agree, don't make the situation any worse than it already is. Cuz if you guys hook up chances are he'll still end up going back with his gf and you'll be even more hurt in the end

• If he's taken, you leave him alone.