I play hard to get because I feel like dont like me when I show interest?

Guys are all over me when i show no interest and act like i dont like them even tho i want to fuck the shit out of them... When i start showing interest i feel like they stop trying.. I feel like ill never get a boyfriend why do guys act like that? That makes me so sad

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you expect too much from a guy too soon when the guy doesn't have a clue to what you really want, you need to let them know first, or maybe its the way you show interest, or maybe its the type of guy in general

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm. Yeah I don't know. There's a fine line between showing interest and acting desperate though.

• I don't know what they are thinking, If a girls show interest in me I tend to show it back

What Girls Said 4

• If a guy genuinely likes you then you showing interest won't make him run away. Only player type of guys or guys wanting hook ups get scared of anything that can hint commitment or anything serious. I think you're dealing with guys who are immature and only want fun. You need to find real men who want something serious too. Then they won't be put off by you showing interest as they want the exact same thing.

• Guy are like that. But the real gems don't give a shit. Be you that's all that matter: don't be with sometime and play hard to get to get them
    Totally the wrong reason plus you will end up with a douche bag and you don't need that!!!

• I hate when someone does that, playing hard to get to the point where you're stressing yourself out if you're stressing y oh r self out obviously it's not workint. How about you try being yourself and keeping it real with that person.
    Nothing wrong with being a women and letting him know you have interest in him, if he doesn't like it then he can piss off.

• If someone isn't interested in you from the start, then they aren't worth your time.