Second date after a wild raunchy first date?

Hi community! I had a sort of blind date with this girl that turned up to be really good, I mean, we really connected to each other, we spent almost 7 hours together and believe me, there was not even a single moment of awkward silence. At the end of the night, we really hit it off and ended up sleeping together, though we knew quite little of each other. She's amazing, she's cute, kinda mixed race (half German/Half Greek), I'm Latino/Japanese. I really want to see her again, but since the last (and only ) time we saw each other, we got very little communication ways. She sent me a message right after our date asking if I was okay and if I arrived sound and safe to my destiny (our cities are one hour far from each other) and apart some scarce "likes" from her on a few of my Facebook photos, I haven't heard anything from her. In our date, we talked about to see each other next weekend (the forthcoming) and if I couldn't make it into her town, she'd come to mine, but since I have had any feedback from her, I don't know what to expect. What do you guys think I should do? Should I ask her again or that could be some kind of desperate move? Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it! Let her know you're interested! What is there to loose, you said yourself the date went really well :) Call her up and arrange a time and place, make an impression and snatch her up!

What Girls Said 2

• Well it seems like she likes you so u should ask her out again

• Ask her out.

What Guys Said 0