Guys, how long does it take you to realise you want her as a GF?

You really like/fancy a girl and you know she likes you back just as much, how long does it take you to want to make her yours only; your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on how well I know the girl and how fast I get to know her. It usually takes me a short time (about a week) to see a potential girlfriend in a girl that's talkative and shows a fun and comfortable personality towards me, assuming I already like her appearance at first sight.

I've also had cases where someone I initially didn't have any interest in, grew on me over time. Although in that case it usually takes me much longer to decide (months), especially if the girl is extremely shy or I don't get to see her much.

What Guys Said 3

• if the guy really liked her to begin with probably first date. if he had interest and then after getting to know her he really digs her then still first date. but many guys tend to play it cool and wait a little longer.

• If I like her its because I already know her more or less well, if I know she likes me back, after a few dates I would be able to decide if I want her.

• when i see a girl who looks beautiful and looks like my type i immediately want her for my girlfriend but if i get lucky and she approaches me and asks me out- than i get to know her and she treats me the way i want to be treated and she tells me she loves me and eventually does something sexual (shows her love and wants sex) than thats when i realize she's my girlfriend and future wife

What Girls Said 0