What are the chances for indian guy to date white girls?

ok,1st i want to tell you that i am an 23 years old light brown skin indian guy.i am good looking, smart & frank guy..i know how to approch girls in a minute.. i recently complete my graduation & like to go to london for doing MBA.now i am thinking can i get any white girl? do they like me? in my eye white girls are awesome!!! so girls what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated an Indian guy, so clearly your chances of dating a Caucasian woman are just as good as any other race.

• thanks for encouraging me... :)

• You're welcome and thank you for selecting me as MH:)

What Girls Said 4

• I had a crush on an Indian guy before, but I think it was something about his religion and he couldn't date or something? I don't know
    I'd say your chances are as good as anyone else's

• Of course you have a chance! :)

• I find a lot of indian men very attractive. One of the main reasons I'm put off aproaching them is I don't know if they are religious or if they would be interested in me if I'm not.

• I think you can, it doesn't measured in how fair your skin is.

What Guys Said 2

• anything is possible bro. you can have your white girl. and she can have her indian boy.

• There are so many white girls. There are definitely some who want a Indian guy.