How can I add him without looking creepy?

I have a bit of a thing for a guy in my class, a friend of mine in our class already has him on Facebook. I've talked to him a few times in class but wondering would it look creepy if I all the sudden added him? My friend has her friends hidden so it's not as if I can see him that way, but he has come up under "People you may know". I just want to add him without him thinking it's creepy or thinking why the hell is she adding me lol. I don't feel like I can straight up ask him for his Facebook either.. I get really nervous when I'm around him too. I remember someone from my class who I never talked too randomly added me on Facebook and I thought why are they adding me? How did they get my Facebook? I just don't want him to think the same, I at least talk to him sometimes though. And not only that he is friends with the girl that randomly added me, so I feel a bit weird about adding him, all I know she just like him too. She also deleted me a few days after adding me.

So I finally added him and he accepted me, but we only have two more classes together. :(. I feel awkward striking up a conversation over Facebook. There really is no way to get it to go any further is there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single and available!
    How about adding me to your Facebook friends?
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2gubako.jpg

• Lmfao you definitely made me laugh! Ohh you're just gorgeous you are hahah

What Guys Said 8

• Its not the creepy, most people take Facebook pretty casual. Starting a convo there really is no different then real life. It would only be creepy if you had no connection besides and friend and you had never met.

• Just. Do. It.

• You're overthinking this. He's a guy, he won't find it creepy at all.

I added a girl on Facebook that I had 0 mutual friends with because she was my crush. Turns out I was her crush too. If a girl didn't find it creepy, there's no way a guy would find it creepy.

• add him and hope it doesn't come off as creepy. send him a message saying hey, yada yada, whats up. most guys will accept women because its well, women, lol. but just send him the message letting him know who it is

• I ended up adding him, hopefully it didn't come across creepy but oh well lol

• it probably won't

• Just add him, nothing bad will happen from it.

• He's in your class, how is that creepy?

• Funnily enough if I got a random add from a girl I wouldn't find it creepy at all.

• Just do it. I accept peoples friend requests all the time without a second though. If I don't recognize them I'll ask where I know them from and if they don't respond I simply delete them. If I recognize them I might say hey what's up and all that jazz just to acknowledge them.

Don't make a big deal out of it, it isn't one.

What Girls Said 5

• it won't be creepy - its not like you found him from searching him anyway Facebook suggested you may know him lol and he says something be like ohh you came up on my fb people i might know , say it as it was no big deal for you and as if you almost forgot about it but i doubt it will be a big deal and he'll either strike a convo or just think its normal you're adding him.

• Add him it won't be creepy. The only time that comes off creepy is if you never spoke a word to him in your life lol don't be scared!

• I am having the SAME problem but...I just won't bother because im losing the feeling slowly

• It really does suck, I know the feeling will go away because I won't see him anymore but doesn't mean I won't think of him. And I guess I feel disappointed because I'd really like to get to know him. I wish there was something else I could do :(

• Ah that sucks, at least you and your crush are texting though, maybe talk on the phone instead and at least you have his number.

• that happened once... but he hung up I don't know why geez he's just bad at communicating all in one! I decide to give up anyway last time I had a crush was 3 years ago and then i was like wow i have a crush again that's a bad sign! ughh yes bad sign..

• I doubt he'll think you're creepy just go ahead and add hi,.

• Of course add him. It's not creepy. Lots of people add each other.

• He might think why is she adding me and how did she get my Facebook? It would be so embarrassing if he didn't accept me. And I have a different name as my last name too so not sure if he would recognise me lol

• Don't over think yourself. You have nothing to lose. Seriously, go for it! lol You talk to him some in class, now step it up and talk even more online! :D Get more of a connection. This will let him get to know you a lot better.

• Thank you, I might add him when I build up the courage lol