How do you get a guy that's never had a gf to be ou boyfriend?

Like I'm crushing on this guy hard but I feel like he's so clueless to my hints or if he's like notice them he doesn't do anything about them and I don't know if I should just tell him I like him and deal with his awkward reaction or just like give up, help?

How do you get a guy that's never had a gf to be your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm that type of guy I have never had. Gf either I might have some useful insight for that matter. It's like this. a lot of your hints will slip him by because he is tottaly inexperienced the few he does pick up is confusing because he won't know what his reaction should be so he'll probably pretend he didn't get those either. You have to tell him straight out how you. Feel and you want to date him don't beat around the bush because he still will get confused.if you ask him directly he can't run or get it wrong he will answer you. I know a guy should ask the girl out but some of them need to be shown the way

What Guys Said 5

• You can go ahead and communicate with the guy and ask him out. I hope you're not sensitive to rejection because asking is risking rejection. An inexperienced partner likely will help you learn a lot as well. Communication and understanding is very key to any relationship, even more key to those who have the dating experience. The inexperienced person may not realize this, but will learn this along the way.

• on his behavior towards u... like what compare ur ex's and his behavior if u ll find sort of difference like he acts as novice means he has never been in a relationship...

• Just tell him, he'll appretiate it nonetheless. And who knows he might say yes.

• Try to get his bestfriend to know what he likes and do those things...he would surely notice you!

• you'll probably have to initiate a lot in the beginning since he is inexperienced

What Girls Said 0