Why can't I attract guys? (link for pics)

I'm basically invisible it seems to guys. Guys never flirt with me or talk to me or anything like they do with my friends.. :( http://instagram.com/hoodycandy Please be honest, am I just unattractive? Should I look into wearing makeup? (even though it's really confusing to me DX)

New link: perpetratorpiggy.tumblr.com/post/88611341297
Sorry the first one didn't work..

Most Helpful Girl

• You are still young, and they say people blossom right after High School, so don't stress it whether you are not getting the boys... the time will come :)

Anyways to answer your question, yes you are attractive :) but IMHO you can look better. Lose the glasses because its taking so much away from your face. People want to see you directly. You can either switch to contacts lenses or you can start using your glasses JUST for class :)
    2. You can wear SOME make-up. You don't need a lot, very little. Wear some mascara and a nice lipstick that is the same lip color as your lips just to make the natural lip color pop. That is all you need for make up.
    3. Grow out your hair longer. Just eat healthy to make it groe like nuts, almonds, and etc. You can also take a supplement called Biotin that will allow it to grow faster and thicker

What Guys Said 6

• Your instagram feed has no pics I can see. So I can't make much of a comment on your looks.

• You aren't that bad...maybe try some makeup. You are way young, too...things can change

• You asked this question 20 mins ago._.

• lmao private

• Get longer hair.
    Get contacts.
    Eye makeup

Body is elite. Face needs work.

• You have a nice smile.

What Girls Said 7

• sweetie you are under 18 and a girl changes 7 times and yes I know you want the same attention from guys as your friends get - yes I know your life revolves around high school at the moment but do you need to change - not really - just be yourself. If you love make up I suggest start with neutral colors - I swear I did not wear make up until college just an eyeliner plus make up gives you so many damn wrinkles it is not funny...
    are you attractive? Yes, you have a certain charm
    Just do not ruin yourself for guys, love yourself first in order for someone else to love you

• Hi :)

Firstly you have a lovely smile! You're not unattractive so don't go running away with that idea lol. You could try some make up if you wanted but I actually think you have a pretty face naturally :) Attractiveness isn't the only thing that would draw a guy to a girl, at that age a guy might be attracted to an infectious bubbly personality and if you're shy or don't approach guys often they might not take the time to notice you. So it's not all about looks :)

• You're young still :) They say people start looking their best after High School, so don't stress it if you are not getting the boys :)

Anyways to answer your question, yes you are attractive. I'd say lose the glasses and switch to contacts. I really believe the glasses are not allowing you to show your face, and your face is really important.

As for make-up keep it real simple. You're not ugly to be using a lot. Mascara and a nice nude lipstick.

Just remember to be confident within yourself and do what makes you happy :)

• I was commenting on your other post but then it got removed. Anyways, I saw the pic. I don't think you need to cake makeup on to your face. I don't think that's cute at all. Your skin looked great as is. Maybe a bit of lip gloss and eyeliner or mascara. You should try an up-do with your hair. Stay away from the chemicals if you don't already do so. Natural hair is beautiful. & you have dimples. How cute c:

• Thank you a lot! Yea I have no idea why it was removed but it's back up now I had to post it all over again. Thank you so much!

• You're welcome. Good luck =]

• you have very nice features so you dont have nothing to worry about. You are still young so you are still growing so dont worry about it. Honestly girl u have lovely features!

• You're not ugly but I think after you get those braces off you'll have guys flocking like no tomorrow

You can try wearing light makeup: mascara and tinted lip balm or even eye liner. You have great skin so you don't need the foundation and concealer

Also change how you dress a little. Try a side hair part to get side bangs or do a braid out

I guess guys don't approach you because you might act shy and distant which isn't too welcoming

• Private as fuck