Are thigh gaps important to guys?

Do guys care whether you have a thigh gap or if you don't? Would it matter to you if your girlfriend didn't have it?

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE IT and yes I am screaming...it is just another stupid thing that the stupid media and the damn fashion industry makes girls obsess about and in all honesty you look freaking unhealthy if you have that (unless you were born that way) I as a woman - not a lesbian - but when a girl does not have a thigh gap her physique looks gorgeous but with a thigh gap I feel like shoving something in my mouth - and no guys do not care I would know I have brothers like 10 - and if a guy tells you it is a must, he is a damn idiot or gay or just a douche

• LMAO listen I felt like screaming too but i didn't wanna come off as too aggressive. I wanna screaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

• nah I will say what is on my mind - opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to them but my friend did work in the magazine/fashion industry and these girls the models dear lord it was like death coming for me - I really needed to eat when I looked at them, if ever watched ugly betty - thats literally the damn fashion world and you girls are still so young and ruining yourself because someone else said this crap is required and you are naturally thick dont go there

What Guys Said 15

• My girlfriend does not have it and I could care less. Most guys didn't even know about it until recently. I honestly think it's something girls obsess over more than guys. I guarantee any guy you come across will most likely say the same thing and if they don't then they aren't the right guy to be with in the first place.

• No, i would never disqualify a girl for something so silly

• Couldn't care less.

• Who gives a shi*? Wear a smooth & sexy pair of legs, a nice skirt to show them off, a beautiful top to match the lovely shoes & ain't no straight guy i know who will be concerned aobut the "thigh gap", which i only came across for the first time in your thread (@ OP)

• It's not that big of a deal but they ARE elite. They usually mean the girl is skinny.

• Not a deal breaker but hot

• No, they're not important at all, in my opinion. When I see a girl with a thigh gap, she tends to be very skinny (just skin and bones, really, which is not attractive). I would want my girl to be at a healthy weight for the sake of her health (and they're attractive like that).

• I literally couldn't physically care less.

• No guys dont care about thigh gaps at all! This trend is just something new that girls have created to obsess over.

• Thigh gaps usually mean small, boring legs. Which are fine, but will always be inferior to big, juicy thighs. It is definitely not something any girl should worry about having. I didn't even know it was a thing until recently.

• No, but it's sexy.

• Noooo we don't care, you would never hear a guy say "Oh man that girl has the sexiest thigh gap."

• Not one bit, please stop obsessing about it. PLEASE!

• Yes, they are.

It's important that you eat a sandwich and close that odd, pre-pubescent looking gap and look like an actual woman.

What Girls Said 2

• Thigh gaps are just another dumb trend going on that is being “pushed”. Most guys don’t care about thigh gaps..

• I agree. But then it kinda feels like you need to have it.

• Omg I used to have a friend who went through the same thing only it was over her boobs (since nowadays you see celebrities/models with big boobs/big butts and she was made fun of sooo much I swear… and this is just another trend out to make girls feel like they aren’t beautiful the way they are. It makes me so sad :(

• Media sucks nowadays, it really is sad :/

• I hope not. I am a thin and active woman and I can't seem to get one no matter how hard I try. I don't know why because I am thin everywhere except that my thighs touch.