Should girls ask guys to date or is it the guys job?

some people think when girls ask a guy out they are being desperate.

• they're desprate
  • Its fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda nice if the girl takes the initiative once and awhile. Also shows confidence which guys find sexy.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's fine for a girl to as a guy out. how else are we suppose to know if you like us. espically someone like me who can't read "the signs"

• I guess it's not really conventional, but sure why not? Is there any reason not to? What's stopping you?

• I'm a little old fashioned maybe, so I usually do the asking; however, women like to be more dependant so I think it would be nice for a girl to ask me out.

• Its nobodies "job". People don't know how to think for themselves these days.

• Depends if you can own the date. In asking, you're close to fail on this

• hate how it has to be so one-sided

What Girls Said 5

• I'm too shy to do it, but I know people who have and the men appreciate it. I don't think many men would find it desperate.

• That's a guys job. It has been for forever. I'm sorry but really don't call me sexist or anything but girls have to do a lot of stuff the guy can at least ask a girl out.

• That's the guys jobs

• I think it's fine. I personally couldn't do it, because I'm way too shy.

• It's anyone 'job'

• It's anyone's 'job'*