Has she lost Interest? Very confusing?

So I have been talking to a girl for around 4 months. We have talked pretty much everyday. Recently I have to initiate the conversation in order to get her to talk to me. And sometimes she does not respond at all, I really feel as if I don't initiate at all now she probably won't talk to me at all. The strange thing is, we have always gotten along really well. This just happened after she sent me a text saying that "She really does like me and cares about me" I told her I care about her too, and then the next day she started acting really weird. She also used to tell me everything, and now when I ask her if something is bothering her she'll say yes and then won't tell me what it is that's bothering her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah this is an easy one, she probably feels the same way you do. Don't ask her if some things wrong. Just carry on the way you normally would and lead the interactions with her. You will want to display attractive qualities which you already possess. Perhaps she is waiting for you to make a move as well. This is just as nerve racking for her as it is for you. Just remember that you are the man and she is the woman, so you have to step up to the plate and make the first move. Start small step, take her out on a date, try holding her hand, get her a small gift. Thing that will let her know you care about her. Also tell her that you're not going anywhere, you're here to stay. Most importantly have fun, make her smile, be confident and show her what a real man can be like. Good luck brother.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she was expecting something more to come from the "I like you/care about you" conversation.

This is just me speculating, but maybe that was her way of saying she wanted a relationship with you, and perhaps she feels like you've rejected her.

Ask her to be your girlfriend.

• I never really thought, about that. I think you could be right. Thank you, good advice.

• No problem, I hope everything works out. Please give us an update if you DO ask her to be your girlfriend.

• she wanted u to return the feelings, for u to say u liked her too. she was telling u she likes u silly and u rejected her. now she's heartbroken and knows ure just friends but doesn't know how to deal with the feelings she has for u. u friend zoned her.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't get it. If you like her, tell her how you feel. If you don't like her, tell her how you feel. She's probably supper confused and is trying to get over you... More confused about you than you are about her. Seriously.