Girls do you feel betrayed when one of your guy friends confesses his love for you?

I have never done this and probably never will but I hear that girls feel betrayed when a guy confesses his feelings to her if so why & why not

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel uncomfortable and concerned for my friend's well being, especially when I know it's a ship that will never sail. I become awkward because I don't know how to act. I mean you realize you've been possibly leading this guy on and you wonder if you should change your behavior.

I mean, I get what you're getting at. It can put us in a situation where we need to make a decision and we don't want to lose friends or change the good we had going. It's heart breaking when that happens, because typically, I don't want to date my friends.

• that is the reason why a guy had a hard time to confess his feelings for you

What Girls Said 7

• no.. i feel sorry for them cause i'm a bad choice. i mean i know myself very well. i have a lot negative side of me. i can compare myself to my friends and i can honestly admit that if my bf courted my friend he'd be in good hands lol. in other words they can do better. :)

• No, i just feel sad and cry because im not looking for another relationship to end up broken hearted again. I won't feel the same way.

• I've never been in this situation but I wouldn't feel betrayed. I mean why should I feel betrayed? If you're a friend of mine, and you like me, at least you like me for me and not like just a random stranger who's attracted to looks?

• Betrayed is not the word. I think it'll be more of awkwardly uncomfortable.

• I have never felt betrayed. I usually felt shocked because not many men tell me that they like me.

• well, I think not haha cos i liked him back.

• Depends on how deep I've gotten with that guy. As a friend we talk about things and I let you know things about me. If we've gotten deep enough with each other where I feel like I can tell you about my relations and all of my problems/situations. Yes. Because, I would look at it as you working your way in with me the easy way. If you like me or want me then you should have to work for me. You can't just be my 'friend' and work your way in for free with hopes of getting with me.

What Guys Said 1

• i've done confessing to couple of girls who are good friends with me...they told me (most of them) "why you haven't done a move with me at least you try to say you like me and we will see where it goes...you see the feelings are mutual, i think you never liked me before so i ended up with another guy". some said "aw you seem a great guy well i have a bf at that time i guess you don't like me like the way it was before". and me being regretful always and feel like a loser for not having a relationship at least a single one of them