What is good way to get that one guy to go out with you?

Guys please help me out. There's this one guy I really like and he likes me. How do I "land a date'' with him?

Thanks for your help ladies!
I think I will ask him out. I don't want to be to demanding though. I think I like him way more than he likes me. I guess it's worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him! This is 2014 not 18something. Women are legally equal now, just ask him.

What Guys Said 2

• ask him out, you should ask him out in a quiet place.

• What is good way to get that one girl to go out with you?

What Girls Said 4

• if you both like each other whats the issue? just flirt with the idea of you guys going on a date if you're nervous to ask him but I'm sure he will soon anyway.

• you know you can ask him out by yourself but if you are nervous let time take it. there are a good time and a good place to ask it whether if its you or him.

• Ask for a date. crazy.

• If you really like him just ask him out. There's no rule where you should wait for the guy to ask. Besides guys like girls with confidence. Hope that helps!