Girls, when should I tell her about past relationships?

Is there ever a good time?
When she asks?

As a guy I really don't want to know much about her former relationships except that it is the past and over.
Is it the same for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have a sit down and formally tell her. This is something that should come up naturally

What Girls Said 4

• the earlier the better

• I personally don't talk about past relationshiips unless it's relevant or I'm asked.

I've been with my SO for about 6-7 months, and we only spoke about past relationships the other week.

• Most girls want to know because they may feel as though your past could affect your former relationship you two have (that's depending if you both share the same feelings for one another). Girls overthink things and get paranoid over the most slightest things, but I would definitely tell her about past relationships since it shows trust and commitment.

• I'd want to know the basics of his past, but I wouldn't want details or a play by play of the breakup etc...

What Guys Said 0