What to do if a guy younger than me likes me?

Heyy, so a guy younger than me likes me and I like him too, he's so hot and he's always trying to make me laugh ! I'm not sure what to do because I feel like he's the right one but he's younger than me what should I do? 😊 thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Age doesn't need to matter. As long as ur happy then u'll b fine. If u really like this boy then give him a chance. He'd do the same i can garrantee it (don't judge my spelling i'm tired). So yeah try it with him see how it goes then continue from there

What Guys Said 4

• You should respond to him exactly the way you would were he the age you want him to be and think no more on the matter. Go places together. Congratulations to him on his good taste in girls and congratulations to you on your new boyfriend.

• That's funny. Not only was I in a similar situation, but the similar circumstances! But yeah, age doesn't matter. I mean, my parents 3 years apart. 3 YEARS, and my dad's YOUNGER. So, if you feel like he's THE ONE, then go for it. If he lives near you, ACES. Just start to talk with him, socialize with him, even ask him out on a date.

• If he is a year or two younger it is fine!

• How young are you? How young is he?

What Girls Said 1

• its depends...what's your age? and his age?