Why does he enjoy playing me and making me desperate?

I am 13 years older than him but there is obvious attraction between us.He acts like a jerk, using psychological manipulation, e.g. giving other women a chair and not me, ignoring me, saying hello to all except for me.He enjoys seeing me hurt and making me jealous with a woman who hurts me.When I criticize him about his attitudes he denies everything and makes a big scandal, shouts at me, accuses me of being paranoid, crazy, etc.When I tried ignoring him, I saw him crying (he didn't know I was watching him).He felt terrible and then took revenge to make sure it hurts me.I give up already, because I don't know what to do anymore.He disrespects me and plays games with my head and my heart.Nothing I do is good.I said to him many times to have a normal friendship like the minimum respect and then he says ok and the next day he doesn't even know me, nor says hello to me.When I complain to his friends about him he denies everything, starts fighting, shouting, victimizing himself and casting all the blame on me.Please help me, I must bear him every week in the church, at the training, I suffer a lot because of his attitude as he really discriminates me in front of others.On very rare occasions he comes over to me to talk a little, shake his hands, and then he is all red, blushing and asks personal questions.But then he goes away quickly.

Most Helpful Guy

• so this guy is at max 22, possibly younger

the simple fact is he is immature.

as the adage says, 'no one can make you feel inferior without your permission'. so stop giving him permission. avoid him, don't hang out with him and whatever reason you have for being attracted to him should be completely invalidated by the fact that he is more or less an a**hole.

What Guys Said 5

• Why are you even posting this. you shouldn't give him a second thought after your first sentence. I didn't even have to read the whole thing. he is 20 something and you are too old and mature for that. he is still a child that is why he acts like one. move along to guys that are older unless your just looking for hotter sex. then you have to put up with the childish BS. us older guys can't go as much as the younger guys. But we have skills the younger guys don't...

• You have wasted more time typing this question than you should ever waste on this guy. Why on Earth would you put up with that kind of behavior?

• Sounds to me like he's an immature boy, regardless of his age.

• He's insecure as shit

• LOL kick him in the dick
    caaaaaaapowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What Girls Said 3

• Get over your crush. Start working on it now.
    Step 1: Accept he is an immature kid and the only reason he attracts you is because he is messing with you and being mean.
    Step 2: Accept you two can't have a normal relationship with him and it will never happen
    Step 3: Avoid and ignore him completely, go on dates and focus on other people and things. Block him on electronics, remove his number, don't reply to him, don't stick around him when he approaches.
    Step 4: Repeat 4 steps until crush is gone.

• You should end this story, obviously you don't enjoy any second with him so why bother staying? you're better off without him regardless of age, and behaviour

When you're in a situation that hurts you, you should let it go I've been there and I promise you when you do that you will be a lot happier

• Simply cut him out of your life. The end.