Do guys really think that black girls are ugly?

I just want to know x] i just hope that black is not the reasone :c

Most Helpful Girl

• Like EVERY race of women, there will be some unattractive people and some beautiful people. It just depends on the individual.

However, there ARE people out there who cite a person's race as the reason they don't like them. Personally, I think that's ridiculous. Not everyone of a specific race can be ugly, I just don't believe that. Some people say they aren't attracted to certain features of a certain race. I guess there's not much you can do regarding those types of people.

But you should realize that there are plenty of men who do not think that way and would be more than happy to get to know any girl they are interested in, regardless of her race.

What Guys Said 28

• No. They are just like any other sex of any other race. Some are ugly; others, pretty; and a good number of them, hot. Judging from your profile picture, I think that you have nothing to worry about.

• what made you wanna ask this question?

• Here in Norway there are not so many black people here, i have not met yet onewho is black , and as usual the Norwegian boys choose beautiful blonde girls, when I was in school they used often to say negro and stuff like that and middle school as they used to say that I'm going to be single forever, so I'm a little unsure

• All right ^^ thank you :3

• by the way nice new pic! omg those eyes...big blue eyes! noice noice

• not at all...some of them are sexy? :-)

• I'm with the most beautiful girl inside and out. She is African as well, but that is not why I am with her. I am with her because we enjoy eachother and have lots of fun.

• Everyone is an individual. Some are attractive and some are not just as any other race. I find you to be gorgeous.

• No. it's the same with anyone no meeter on race we all find different people ugly or beautiful all depends what that person likes.

I think some white girls are beautiful and some are ugly
    If someone had lime green skin some would be good looking some not.
    If you're talking about yourself I think you are very beautiful.

• Same as any race. Plenty of attractive and ugly people.

• I know nothing about how the men of norway are so i couldn't say. But in like most circumstances as long as you carry yourself well you should be fine

• No the last girl I sort of approached is a redonculously hot black girl. She was to me at least.

• Black girls are really attractive!

• Some do, but black girls don't just appear from nowhere... Someone was attracted to their moms at one point.

• honestly, i do. but i know that i am the minority and dont let my weird choices affect ur self confidence

• No dont be silly, it depends on the girl.

• I don't think they are ugly, they are just not what I find attractive. I can clearly see why other people find them attractive. And of course there are exceptions to that, there are some black girls I think are absolute dolls and I would love to take them out on a date.

• I don't find black girls are ugly. There are some attractive black girls. I think you're attractive btw.

• 1. you have excellent features and large yes
    2. I would think you would be rare there and therefore more sought after, no?

• She is an attractive girl.
      She is wearing contacts and her hair is permed.
      Those are not typical of black features.
      So of course she will look less ethnic with that being said.

• No i dont think so and your the proof

• I dont and never have. It depends on the person not on the race.

• norway huh...you dont really think of black people being in the white dominated scandinavian countries, of norway, sweden, and finland (sort of denmark too but not reall)

• Nah not at all. Race colour hair color etc doesn't matter to me. But good physique does

• Rhianna, byonce love them

• Personally I never met 1 in person but no I dont think they are ugly.

• Some do. Some don't.

• given how many blacks are around, i imagine that black guys find black girls plenty attractive.

• no it just depends on the girl and her attitude too just like any other race girl, your very beautiful to me and im a white guy

• No. You should know better than that. If black girls were sooo ugly, there would be no black people on earth now would it? Now I would say that there's a lot of black girls especially young ones with self esteem issues and desperate to gain points from other races. They're usually the ones who want to date interracial so badly and are willing to do just about anything to date interracial which is sad because everyone regardless of color shouldn't be looking to date interracial it should be one of those things that just happens Nothing wrong with dating interracial, but it should be a situation where it just happens not a situation where a person was seeking out to do so.

• In short : yes. Probably as a result of highest level of testostrone among all the races
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...active_n_863327.html
    " only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive. The race difference in the level of testosterone can therefore potentially explain why black women are less physically attractive than women of other races, while (net of intelligence) black men are more physically attractive than men of other races.

• I find them exotic sexy and beautiful...

What Girls Said 10

• The people that say that usually have the stereotypical look and personality of a black girl in mind:

Loud, ghetto, obnoxious, uneducated, probably speaks ebonics.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../imagesCAY0QH9Z.jpg

To me those people are the ones that are ugly.
    Stop stereotyping!

• I bet you asked this because you live in a land full of white people who often prefer their own kind instead.

You don't look like black but mixed. A shade of light brown.

• There is no ugly race, there are only ugly people.

• I think black girls are attractive, really :D don't know about the guys though, I can only speak for myself.

• I think you're beautiful (:

• Hell no, we are beautiful and diverse.

• No they don't, people have preference

• I do not find black girls ugly

• I'm not a black girl, but I think there are SOOOO many gorgeous black girls out there. Especially those with class, I know plenty of guys who like black girls :)