He asked me for second date and rescheduled it 3 times and later ditched?

I have been talking to this for a month now we first met and now yday we were supposed to meet for a second date. He first said lets meet at 6 and around 4 he said maybe lets do next week something came up. I said ok not a big deal. Then again he called before 6 and was like lets meet around 7 I think I will be able to make it to the date. So I was excited and ready to go then again after 10 mins he texts me saying lets do it 8. I told him no more changing time and be there at 8 now. He said yes for sure then when i was almost ready to leave my place he texts me again and says he will be late and will see me around 830 because he is chilling with his cousins and they are not letting him go. This really ticked me off because he started out saying he had some work to do for his mom and now chilling with cousins when he already postponed the time 3 times! I even asked him before to lets do it next week. I got really mad because i was all ready and then i was fine with meeting around 830 he then tells me lets do it next week! I said i am not interested in meeting him anymore and I stopped replying to him. After few hours he kept blowing up my phone with texts saying he really loves me and will make it up to me..things came up and now i dont know what to do..Should I talk to him again and give him a chance? or block him and not waste my time?

P.S. I wasted my entire day for this guy i went bought a dress and shoes, got my nails done and everything. and this was very shitty of him to get me all ready and then say no. I feel like calling him next time to a place and not show up!

• Give him a chance (and also teach him a lesson)
  • Move on, find someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could give him one more chance if you really, really like him and want to see if this was just one time thing, but I'd suggest that you just move on.

If you really want to teach him a lesson, you'd that best by just moving on because he'd know that he blew his shot with you by postponing it so much. If you schedule another date with the hopes of teaching him a lesson (to cancel on him), you'd be being immature and, more importantly and more likely, he'd just cancel on you again.

What Guys Said 2

• ehh don't even bother. seriously lol. just wait for the next one.

• why did he do that yday when he didn't wanted to meet? he was the one suggested for a second date!

• ahhaha what digits are we talking here? body stats? be more clear please;) LOLLLL

• hahaha it could be anything. I was making more of a joke but gimme yo cell phone digits girl! bahahaxD

• Clearly you're only an option and thinks nothing of putting you off if something better to do turns up. For that reason alone block him and not waste your time.

• how about (teach him a lesson) call him to a place, make him wait and now show up and then block? hahah

• you can't force people to learn stuff, without an explanation he'll just make something up that conforms to his existing world view.

What Girls Said 3

• He's not interested. You're just around if there's nothing better to do. And if there is then he just discards you. Why would you even consider giving him another chance?

• He's just not into you

• I would give him ONE more chance. If he pulls it again then drop him.