Do guys like To date Asians? What do guys see in Asian girls?

Hi I'm Asian and I'm 15 I've never had a boyfriend and maybe it's because I'm too picky I don't know but I just want to know if guys do like Asian girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id date an Asian girl. just a normal girl to me. the Asians that I actually would find more interesting if it comes to Asian girls are the authentic Asian girls. Asian girls in America are all mostly whitewash and just the same as white girls lol. or any other American girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Asian girls tend to be thinner. That's the only thing I can think of.

• Generally I find certain Asian girls less attractive, depends on where they are from, and ofc exceptions to everything.

• yeah why not? Asians DOES Look cute and especially Chinese!!! so why would not a boy interested in dating a Asian girl so jus don freak out!!! its jus matter of time !!! u ll get a guy soon!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys do. Like in dating sites Asian ladies get the most response messages