Do you like interracial relationships/marriages?

If you don't like it, why not?
I've been in an interracial relationship (ex boyfriend was Hispanic and I'm black) and I don't see color an issuer. I like all types of races.

• Yes! Color should not be an issue. Love is love
  • It's okay
  • I don't really like it
  • I'm strongly against interracial dating
  • I like it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care about it, if I like someone with a different race I like her.

I don't directly support it and I'm not against it, I see it as any other relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't view them as any different than a couple that is the same race. I honestly don't even pay attention to race. Race does not dictate whether I'm attracted to someone. I'm black and white so I'm obviously the product of an interracial relationship and I'm in an interracial relationship (My boyfriend is Hispanic). It is what it is. If anyone has issues with interracial relationships, they need to re evaluate their life.

• I am so for interracial relationship/marriages since love can also be reach outside of someone's own race.

• It's the same as any other relationship.

• Even though I prefer to marry my own race, I don't really care what race of a guy I end up with. I'm not against it.

• I have always been in interracial relationship, so no problem, love is colour blind, love interracial couples :D

• I have no problems with interracial relationships. My mother is the product of one.