ATTENTION BOYS: do you mean what you actually say?

my boyfriend broke up with me, he started crying, he's not the type to cry though, he was like you deserve better, sorry i screwed up i should've thought about this before i got into a relationship with you, you can always message me/call me, we'll catch up after exams etc etc

I feel like he means it but some people say he's letting me go easy...he also tried to fix it but probs gave up
we went out for 6 months

What Guys Said 2

• Nah. Usually chicks are the ones that "go easy."

Guys ESPECIALLY don't cry about that shit if they're faking. So he was being completely real.

• true true, although he broke up with me right before exams which was a week ago, and then he says lets catch up after exams which is like in 3 weeks, is that weird he wants to catch up so soon though?

• Him breaking up with you for that retarded reason is weird. Sounds like a weird guy in general lol. Honestly I would stay away from him if I were you.

• ahhaha funny how you say that, tbh i think he's just scared of commitment and stressed and confused and personal issues, oh well i guess, he's like i realised i dont want a relationship right now cause of work and uni and its hard to juggle everything i dunno, we haven't spoken since the break up, but jsut the fact he was crying and says i can message him anytime is a bit odd...

• AS A GUY IAM CERTAIN THAT HE IS TRUE, IF HE WAS JUST FAKING HE WOULD HAVE SAID COUPLE OF WORDS AND WENT AWAY BUT IF A MAN CRY AND WISH YOU THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE THAT MEANS HE IS LOVING YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART

What Girls Said 0