Quieter or louder girls/guys? Why?

If you seen a girl/guy you'd never met and found them attractive which aspects of their personality would make them more approachable? Or turn you off? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Between quiet and loud, I go with loud.

Unless her body language screams interest, I'm making the safe bet that the quiet girl is disinterested.

• I think girls are pretty much the same.. What kind of body language would scream interest to you?

• Haha the way you said scream I thought you meant extremely obvious but yeah those make sense thanks!

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 6

• I'd go for the quiet girls. They seem more approachable and I'm not the most confident guy so it would be easier for me in that sense.

• I like quiet, but I think loud is better for me. I'm already too quiet myself lol I need to be balanced out

• Loud girl is perceived as more fun. More outgoing.

• A lot of depends on the atmosphere/setting. If it's a bar a girl that's being out going and seems to be having a lot of fun would be one I'd approach but the quite shy girl can be fun too.

• Quiet girls...in almost all scenarios. Just my personal preference, it's an attractive quality.

• Loud and seducing if your trying to impress a guy u like.But don't try to sound like a fake p*rno because that's a turn off. Now if your a person who's doing this discreetly or secretly in a sneaky way sleeping with someone else's man keep quiet u wouldn't want to ruin the fun of sneaking around.

• Are you talking about normal day interaction or sex?

• Talking about both

What Girls Said 2

• In the middle but leaning more towards quiet.
    Obnoxious peoppe are so corny.

• i hate loud people

• YEAH SO ONE DAY ME AND LARRY WENT TO THE BAR AND HAHAHAHEHO MAN HE SCORED ON THIS WOMAN SHE HAD KNOCKERS LIKE WOAHOHOHO!!!

• Ahaha yeah that just turns me off like a switch! Even if the guy is hot it's like nah don't think I can sit through this..