How long until I can date him?

hey so i was just wondering, if a girl breaks up with a guy, how long until you can date that guy? he liked her, she didn't like him as much but said yes to going out anyway. they went out for about a month but didn't get too serious. How long till i can date him without it being like a rebound?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• There is no 'truly defined' period of time required here. If you believe there is then you should abide by it if you feel the need. Most important is that he is emotionally okay for dating and that you are not worried about being seen as this 'rebound girl' and things will be fine. Take your time as you feel you need regardless of what anyone says but try not to worry about being labelled by immature people that have nothing better to do then label people okay? Hope this helps. Cheers :D

• As long or short as he wants it... or you want it...
    ...just like milk, get it fresh and dump it sour

treat it like a guy would... or... have some respect and dignity and grow up

• MY OPINION IS NOT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR BUT I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM BUT AS A BOY I WISH THAT WE COME BACK TOGETHER SO IF YOU LOVE HIM TELL HIM SO AND WAIT FOR HIS RESPOND AND BELIVE ME NO ONE HATES TO HAVE A CARING PERSON BESIDE HIM BUT IF HE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED THE BREAK UP ITS A VERRY SMALY HOPE THAT YOU GET BACK SOON

• um, im not the one who broke up with him, another girls broke up with him and i want to date him now

• THERE IS NO CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME YOU SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT SO YOU JUSTA WAIT TILL HE BECOMES FULLY RECOVERED AFTER HIS BREAK UP AND THEN ASK HIM BUT DURING THIS PERIOD YOU MUST STAY CLOSE TO HIM AND TRY TO STAY BESIDE HIM SO HE COULD NOTICE THAT HE MEANS SOMTHING TO YOU

• Five minutes!

I knew a great girl in college and missed out because I decided to wait a week first. She was off the market two days later :-(

What Girls Said 0