How can I get him to stop liking me?

So I have this friend who supposedly fell for me but there's NO attraction with him and I just could never see him that way. He was a good friend and I wish things could go back to normal but despite me turning him down and the fact that he knows I don't like him he still says he'll never stop loving me. He's seeing someone casually but he said it's only til she pisses him off. He's gets lonely but girl or not he tells me he loves me and that he'd pick me over anyone...we've kisses before and there was Nothing for me. I'm not compatible with a lot of people and I just don't know How to make him just want friendship again...

Most Helpful Guy

• You need cut all contact, no communication of any kind means
    he will eventually get the message your done with him as long
    as you communicate with him, he will continue to be there
    he is seeing a girl until she pisses him off that's sad to think
    his temper is so short so i wouldn't want friend like that at all

What Guys Said 2

• its tough once there is attraction and he's into you , in some cases its not really possible to get someone to stop liking someone if they find them attractive in the sense , but eventually he'll move on once he realises there is no chance of a relationship with you

• Cut all contact.

He will stop loving you, eventually. Hopefully he will learn from this.

What Girls Said 3

• You can't really control how a person feels. If he likes you, you've got to deal with it. Make sure he knows you just want to be friends and he can't change your mind. If he can't accept that, you should probably distance yourself a bit from him. If he /still/ doesn't leave you alone, you should ask for help, as stuff like this can get a bit serious at that point. Stay safe, hope it works out! These situations are difficult for everyone.

• Eh been there, done that, doing that. I just pretend that he doesn't like me and act like things were before I new. It works for me. Just make it clear you aren't interested so he doesn't feel like you're leading him on.

• Tell him you're into girls.