Dating a co-worker, good idea or bad idea?

I have always wondered since I spend most of my time with my co-workers, is it a good or bad idea to date a co-worker?

• Yes
    38% (3)60% (3)46% (6)Vote
  • No
    62% (5)40% (2)54% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• really depends on 2 things, the first, what kind of job is it? if its a top ranking career sometimes dating romance is prohibited and can affect your reputation, gossip and future promotions. but if its an average job and as long as u keep it on downlow, its fine. the second thing is that, how much do u really like this girl? dont just date for fun, if u genuinely like her and can see a future with her then go for it. many people find their life partner at work cause its natural u spend so much time together in close proximity and get to see how they really are and how they interact with others, but if u just have a silly crush on her, then its not worth it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It usually isn't a good idea if it's your career but if it's just a temporary job it can work out great. My fiancĂ© and I met at work. Another couple we know met when one was the others boss so she transferred departments so that she could accept the invite on a date from her boss. They also just got engaged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually bad but it can work sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Fraternization us bad bad bad

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very bad idea

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2