what do i do if my bff in the whole world likes my boyfriend if i tell her how would i and im scared to death?

im scared and i have no idea how to handle this what do i do!

Most Helpful Girl

• Scared to death because your bff likes your boyfriend? You're gonna have a rough life if you get scared so easily.

What do you need to tell her? Do you need to tell her she likes him? 'Cause that's weird. She shouldn't need you to tell her that. Do you need to tell her you're dating him? That's also weird, if she's your bff she should know that.

What Guys Said 1

• if your boyfriend truly loves you, you shouldn't be afraid of anyone else liking him

What Girls Said 2

• First of all, that's messed up.
    Second of all, I'd keep her away from him because if she told you that then who knows if she'd try hooking up with him.
    Girls are pretty cruel now days I've seen a friendship end because a girl hooked up with her best friends boyfriend, they basically fought over him. And now the sly bitchy one is engaged to him. She also tried to ruin my relationship ship but I scared her off and my bf told her to fuck off. Shitty story but yeah be careful

• She likes him but if she's not acting on those emotions I wouldn't worry too much about it, what do exactly want to tell her?

• That I'm dating her crush but I don't know how to but thanks for answering :)