Girls, how to talk to you? How do I have a conversation with a girl?

I say to her and then? No one ever though me this, how do I talk to you? About what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just relax, be yourself and be observant. If she has a band shirt on, mention the band, whether you've heard of them or not, if you haven't, just ask about them, what genera they fit into or what her favourite song by them is. Finding a common interest that doesn't make either of you feel uncomfortable is what's most important. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Just walk up to me or stand beside me at the bus stop and talk about something random. You can talk about the weather, news, things that happening around the city or you can just compliment me and it would get easier from there.

http://www.wikihow.com/Talk-to-a-Girl

• You can talk to girls about everything and try to find common interest. It's easy to talk about music, movies, books... Talk about yourself if that's not difficult to you.

Just start a conversation, it will go from there.

• Walk over and say hi. Then find a random topic to talk about.

What Guys Said 0