Guys? Am I doing something wrong? Not right? Am I giving my all to the wrong guy?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year he'a in the army which is hard already cause we don't see each other as much as we want but sometimes I don't know i feel likes he dosnt appreciate the love and everything i give him and try to do for him all i try is show my love that i love him and im always here for him but I don't know its just complicated ig

What Guys Said 1

• be positive... just open up infront him and express yourself.. if he could get you then you won't go back..al d bst

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah long distance is tough I've dealt with that already and we pulled it through. I have a few army friends and they say a lot of the guys screw around with other girls there..idk so just be open minded about it and that might be why you're not feeling appreciated? Not trying to get things in your head, just to be aware and not naiive.