She said something very weird to me... need help deciphering it.?

So, we've been dating for 4 months... A little about her, she's 4 years older than me (32/F) and very independent. She's an office manager. She's told me she has no problem detaching and that she's not very affectionate. But her words and actions have said otherwise..

In this time, she's said "I feel so comfortable with you" "I feel like we've been dating for years not months", "I'm way more open and honest with you than I should be", wilst in my arms "I'm warming up to you, physically and literally"... And then came this one.. We were talking after dinner last night and she was showing me the paint on her toe nails. One was chipped off, and so I jokingly offered to paint it for her. She said (and I don't think she was thinking about it) "You can paint them for me when I'm big and pregnant".. The look of embarrassment came over her face for a second. I smiled. She smiled nervously and goes "NOPE. Don't say a word. Just get in the car!". I think she's falling for me. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Awh that's so cute :D ! She's falling for you. Talk to her about it :) treat her right but let her know it's okay to fall for you..and hopefully you have no intention on hurting her because that'll really screw with her head

• I think so too, but it seems like she is having an internal struggle with herself to try and figure out what she should do. Hopefully she will decide soon, for your sake, but otherwise, perhaps you should just ask her?

• I think she's never dated someone like me who's in touch with their emotions and easy going. I'm not a 'macho man' but am in no way a push over. She's even commented that she likes I'm in tune with my feelings. I think she's scared she's falling for me. Her last relationship didn't end well (dude yelled at her and what not so she broke it off). She's also noted that the next relationship she's in, she wants it to possibly lead to marriage. No pressure, right? Ha.

• She's been peeling back the layers of that tough, independent onion. I've seen her for who she really is. She's just as goofy and ridiculous as I am.

• Well then I really hope that you two will stay together and things turn out well, let's hope so :)

• Yeah I think she's falling for you, but I think all women get like this at the start of relationship- they start to suss you out if they can see a future with you and sometimes its just from all the excitement of a new relationship. Obvioussly we tend to think more seriously when that Honeymoon period is over and we start to thinking realistically if things would work or not.

Totally in there though.

• True. I'm not trying to get ahead of myself. She's playing it real cool and taking it super slow. I think that's why she hasn't made it official. She wants to see if this feeling really lasts.

• OMG! i think she is falling for you! She totally is. Dont make any asumtions though bc that can get ugly if u took it all wrong but i really think she's falling for you! GOODLUCK!!! :D

• Did you just post her breast size here? It matters how?

What Guys Said 3

• Isn't that nice? C'mon man, she likes you. I do hope you love her too. Hoping this goes well for both of you. ^-^

• I would say that she is.

• Oh that's sweet.She likes you mate.