How to tell my boyfriend I don't wanna make out w him?

I am 13, my boyfriend's turning 14. We've only been dating for almost three days now, and he keeps asking to make out. I think it's too early to start really kissing, but clearly he really wants it. Besides, I've never made out before, & that just makes me even more nervous.
Do you think it's too early to start making out w him?
HOW DO I TELL HIM I DON'T WANT TO MAKE OUT YET? Please help, thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are Not ready and raring to part your lips yet, sweetie, you need to be honest with Him and tell him "Let's just go slow, we need to know one another better, and then let's See." After all, you are a fish out of water, I can understand this.
    If he hymns and haws about it, then he is not worth your time or even energy Invested to go Any further with. He'll just make you More 'Nervous' and this In itself will cause a big problem for your new dating relationship.
    Part Ways if you find he's not sympathetic to your requests. There's more fish in the sea.
    Good luck.xx

• Thank you so much :)

• You are so very welcome..I can remember Being 13 Once upon a time, and when you are ready, you will know---It's time and with the Right one.xx

What Guys Said 10

• He needs to get the hint and back off in my opinion. Dating at this age and maturity level (im not saying your immature, chill out) is purely for recreational and learning purposes.

your both young so i assume he is immature and unknowledgeable about relationships. My only request is that you keep in mind that he does not know-all about relationships no matter how many other girlfriends he may or may not have had, and how they should work.

VVVVVVVVVV
    Please, however you feel IS how you should feel about whatever is going on.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Talk to him and having him understand how you feel about things are going to be key to a successful relationship.

• Thank you, that was very helpful :)

• I try to be, I'm an advocate for age is a number, maturity is what counts (although when law comes into play its definitely the age number that I pay attention to =P)

The main constant that I have found out about just about every relationship is the one thing that I hope you take away from all of this.

The fact that however you feel IS how you should feel about whatever is going on. No matter whats going on.

• Kid you have to know that dating is all about kissing and sex, if you not ready tell the guy to go to some other girl, and if you not ready stay the hell away from boys until you are cause dating without kissing and sex is the same as being just friends

• It is a bit too early.

Just tell him that you aren't ready for that and that you want to take it slow. If he keeps bringing it up and persisting, he isn't for you. If he respects you, he'll hold off until you're ready.

• Lol. I don't know about other people but I think 13 and 14 is way too young to even be thinking about "dating." I didn't even have my first kiss until I was like 16, almost 17! But yeah just tell him you don't feel comfortable kissing yet. In all honestly he probably just wants to kiss a girl so he'll probably find someone else to do it with. y'all are young.

• "I'm not feeling it right now, babe"

• u tell him, and hope he stays with you

why are you dating at 13 anyway

you do know having a bf means making out, right? otherwise its just known as being friends with a boy/girl

• its like friendzone lol

• @biracialbab3 as I was 13 I just went for the kiss even if it was bad. the only relationship without any sexual stuff could be marriage lmfao

• she wants to have a boyfriend at 13, but not make out. no, she wants a boy FRIEND

• Tell him if he keeps it up your going too get the hose

• there's one way to make it happen. say "lets just be friends first"

• tell him. If you are not ready you are not ready

• You are at holding hands age

What Girls Said 3

• I had a boyfriend when I was 13. All we ever did was hold hands haha.

Just tell him the truth. If he doesn't like it, you're better off without him anyway. You should only spend time with boys who make you feel comfortable.

• Yes Too early and just say I'm not comfortable with making out or anything. That's how you approach anything you are uncomfortable with.

• Say: "I don't want to make out with you yet. I want to get to know you better first"

Don't let him make you do it. He is a young inexperiences dude who wants to try all kinds of things with a girl and hormones are crazy. If he is smart, he will understand.