Girls how short is a deal breaker for you?

If a guy for example was shorter than you by 1-3inches would you not date him since he'll look tiny when you wear heels?

I know a few girls wouldn't even date guys who are same height as them as they only prefer taller by at least 6 inches to 1 ft. Is that just them being picky or is that how females are coded to always look for someone taller.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• My height. I'm 5'1. I've liked a guy who was 5'3 before but I'd rather someone 5'9 and above.

• This is the perfect example :)

• fortunately height doesn't play much in a girl since guys will be more than happy to date girls shorter than them. But guys they are always expected to be tall

• Honestly I barely even notice height. Like the guy I like, he is taller than me and he's 5'8" -5'9" and I really didn't care (I usually like guys 5'11"- 6") It's not like we take a yard stick and measure how tall you are before we talk to you. We expect guys to be good to us, have a personality that matches ours and hope to God that he likes us back. We don't expect you to be tall. Maybe taller than us but not tall.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Probably 5'8" which is a few inches shorter than me (I'm 6'1"). I don't think a lot of shorter guys would have liked to go out with me though.

• Less than 2 inches taller than me. I'm 5"7

What Guys Said 3

• 6'2" masterrace checking in

• 3 to 4 inches is the official guide that has been documented in studies

• 5'8" seems to be the minimum so if you are like me (5'6") than you better have a lot of money in the bank.