Girls how short is a deal breaker for you?

If a guy for example was shorter than you by 1-3inches would you not date him since he'll look tiny when you wear heels?

I know a few girls wouldn't even date guys who are same height as them as they only prefer taller by at least 6 inches to 1 ft. Is that just them being picky or is that how females are coded to always look for someone taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• My height. I'm 5'1. I've liked a guy who was 5'3 before but I'd rather someone 5'9 and above.

• This is the perfect example :)

• fortunately height doesn't play much in a girl since guys will be more than happy to date girls shorter than them. But guys they are always expected to be tall

• Honestly I barely even notice height. Like the guy I like, he is taller than me and he's 5'8" -5'9" and I really didn't care (I usually like guys 5'11"- 6") It's not like we take a yard stick and measure how tall you are before we talk to you. We expect guys to be good to us, have a personality that matches ours and hope to God that he likes us back. We don't expect you to be tall. Maybe taller than us but not tall.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably 5'8" which is a few inches shorter than me (I'm 6'1"). I don't think a lot of shorter guys would have liked to go out with me though.

• Less than 2 inches taller than me. I'm 5"7

What Guys Said 3

• 6'2" masterrace checking in

• 3 to 4 inches is the official guide that has been documented in studies

• 5'8" seems to be the minimum so if you are like me (5'6") than you better have a lot of money in the bank.