Is this guy I've been seeing for 6 months playing? Long story but please read.?

Hi I've been seeing this guy for 6 months now he has been telling me he isn't ready for a relationship for a million reasons, he says he's in debt, he says he's damaged, stuff happened to him when he was a kid, he's afraid to let someone in. We never see eachother i either see him once a week or not at all we have been out in public twice on dates everytime i ask him about a date he says he's broke, but he's always going to concerts he tells me his buddies bought him the tickets. I dont like the fact that he's never been to my house either he's never met my parents he told me the reason he hasn't been over is because its hard for him because most of his family is dead. He goes out with his friends and friends that are girls and never includes me he says if i take you out with us its gonna be like were a couple he says he likes me. he also tells me he's not hooking up with anyone else but then he jokes about doing it though. he knows all these things bother me especaiily never seeing him. we talk everyday he texts me good morning and goodnight. we kinda act like a couple. He said he's afraid of gettig hurt his last rel ended 3 years ago...what do you guys think? you think he's lying to me? and seeing other girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• he's not lying to you, so what you need to do is be with him as much as possible, show you care etc he's depressed and damaged guys like this are easy to repair but only with a girl who TRULY loves him and shows it, if you dont know how than dont waste his time cause you'll just hurt him more

• I show him i care every way possible, he knows how i feel about him and he has even said your too good for me, i take care of him, he knows i love him. i show him i care

• and i try to be with him and see him but he always cancels on me, and he said he has to keep his distance

• just keep trying, giving up will make things worse, i think he wants his ex back and doesn't want to start over again cause getting to know a girl is difficult and takes too much time, be forward and ask him things like why are you cancelling me and if this applies to you reassure him you dont care about his money issues and that you wanna be with him etc

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I think he's just treating you like a convenience, whether he is a good guy or not. He seems confused about his own life, and therefore can not be a part of someone else's. My brother is dealing with his own issues and has come to realize he needs to help himself before he can commit to another person. I would offer to stay friends but move on for now.

• i think he is. the fact that he's going to concerts, while broke, having no family and using that as an excuse, going out with other girls, doesn't want to start a relationship, but tells you he loves you. it all sounds wrong to me

• he's never said he loved me tells me he "likes me" but maybe he actually wants a relationship just not with me

• Why are u taking this guy seriously? He blatantly told you he isn't interested in a relationship cos he isn't ready. Just because he is sending you good morning text's, it doesn't mean he is playing games. You want something serious but he isn't ready, don't waste your time.

• Why do you want anything to do with this guy, anyways? The signs are all there that he's no good- it's written on the wall!!